Counting the days until we bring you home...

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

NVC Letter...

This is a new step in an already "paper laden" process. Because it is new nobody knows...well I say it is new...the letter is now required for your information to go to the consulate which actually begins the process leading to travel approval. So today I call the "number' busy, busy, busy,busy, busy well finally I get a ring and then hold, hold, hold, hold and finally another ring and a person. She says something like can I get your "ticket number" not that but something like that...we there are no less than 4 or 5 numbers on my I800 so I begin to recite them and she says "we have no record of this case" "you need to call USCIS". Now I am like hold on trigger I haven't called gillion times and waited on hold for that...so then I give her this one last number some number that begins with 3 letters and then she grilles me, petitioner name, beneficiary name, blah, blah, blah...she found us. Then says "if you don't have your letter in a week call us back". WHAT...I just know one thing that letter better come in a week, cause they don't want to hear from me....that is all I gotta say....keeping my eye on what is important...Emma Lynn...enjoy!

This was from back in May (I think)...look how determined she looks one of my favorite photos of her...red shoes...love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a "howdy"