Counting the days until we bring you home...

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Reality check...

Yesterday we had out first easter egg hunt and oh what fun we had. At one point we were all gathered around waiting in line to color eggs so we were singing to pass the time...Ellie Lu was with Daddy and a little girl named Kenli wanted me to hold her...so I did...then Lia asked to be held so I had Kenli who is 2 1/2 and Lia who is 2...one on each hip...ALL AT ONCE A LIGHTBULB WENT OFF...this could be my reality and it felt pretty good...KEEP PRAYING.


A few minutes later I was holding Ellie Lu and Lia wanted to join us...they are 6 months apart in age, so I picked Lia up and oh my Ellie Lu did not want any part of her Momma holding anyone else. Eventually she warmed up to it and actually gave Lia a dandelion...so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a "howdy"