Counting the days until we bring you home...

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Update...Will There Be a Ladybug II?

We went away for the holiday weekend and somehow missed a phone call...Saturday I was out and about during Ellie Lu's nap and decided to check voicemail....we had 17 messages...message number 15 at 12 noon on Friday, May 22nd (we were home...how did I miss this call)...it was "B" from our agency and she said for us to call her as soon as possible...she looked forward to hearing from us and she had an "uplifting" sound to her voice.

Mind you I got the message on Saturday around 2:30 pm...so I was absolutely hysterical...at first I was thinking "referral"...I know crazy how can we get a referral if we "technically" are no longer eligible...so then when I began to think logically I realized she likely will be telling us whether there is any flexibility for us to possibly still receive a referral.

I am thinking it may be good news as she did have an uplifting tone to her voice...but at the same time there is really no reason to believe any "flexibility" would be given...so we wait...but maybe on Tuesday we will know something...and really it would be great to receive some good news...but at the same time....we are glad we pursued this opportunity...we always knew there were no guarantees...if we are meant to be more than a family of 3...it will happen...if not it won't...but life will still be very full and with or without another addition to the family...we wait....tick tock...tick tock...tick tock...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a "howdy"