Counting the days until we bring you home...

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Progress...

Well this adoption process has been very different than the one for Ellie Lu...first our lives are so busy I find myself up late a night trying to get the paperwork done. Next the process has changed since the Hague came into affect.

Finally yesterday I was able to send off our I-800a application all 9 pages of it with the fee and our supporting documentation....me oh my... now we wait for a fingerprinting appointment then approval. Some wait months and others I have heard jump thru this hurdle pretty quickly...I hope we are one of those...cross your fingers and say a prayer. Meanwhile other paperwork is being sent off to Nashville and Texas, Michigan and Kentucky to get state authenticated and then once that is all done we need to get authenticated in DC....I hope so much we can be DTC in September and then it would be 6- 8 months until travel.

Everyday our little Ladybug II is growing and changing and we just can't wait to hold her in our arms and look into her eyes and tell her how much she is loved....

1 comment:

  1. I'm thrilled she will soon have a sister! lol, I just looked at the anti spam word here and it says "cruise".. better take one now since you will be mucho busier next summer!! :)
    have a great one!!
    S.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a "howdy"